Tuesday, September 27, 2022

I have nowhere else to turn

My official FEC deadline is just 72 HOURS away, and our Democratic Senate majority depends on me hitting this critical fundraising goal, but I'm falling just short.
 

Dirt Road PAC

Catherine Cortez Masto gif asking Will you donate to my campaign before midnight tonight?

I have nowhere else to turn, Jason.

My official FEC deadline is just 72 HOURS away, and our Democratic Senate majority depends on me hitting this critical fundraising goal, but I'm falling just short. Now, The Hill is reporting that my race in Nevada could cost Democrats their Senate majority.

This is the LAST FEC quarterly fundraising deadline before the election and Mitch McConnell's super PAC BLINDSIDED me with $23 million in attack ads. With polls showing me 1 point behind, reaching tonight's goal is our only hope to fight back and win.

This is the last call, Jason, and I cannot afford to fall short. Will you please split a donation of $15 between my campaign and Dirt Road PAC to counter these attack ads and save our Senate majority?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Catherine Cortez Masto and Dirt Road PAC will go through immediately:

Thank you so much for coming through at one of the most urgent moments of our race.

¡La lucha sigue! The fight continues!

Catherine

 
 

No comments: