Friday, October 2, 2026

Here’s why I’m emailing

​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Jeremy Moss for Congress Logo Header
I know you probably receive a lot of emails asking you to make donations ahead of Election Day (I sound like a broken record, but this year's elections really are the most important we've ever faced!).
I hate to add another one to your inbox, but today, I’m asking you to donate just $1 to our campaign.
Here’s why:
If we win in November, I will become the first openly gay member of Congress in Michigan's history.
We need leaders who aren’t afraid to stand up to Trump’s corruption and lower costs for Michiganders.
As chair of the Elections and Ethics Committee in the Michigan State Senate, I helped pass a state Voting Rights Act to protect our right to vote amidst Trump’s attacks. I’ve advanced gun safety, established LGBTQ+ anti-discrimination protections, worked to protect reproductive rights, and lowered costs for working Michiganders.
Now, I’m running to take that same fight to Congress.
Thank you.
– Jeremy

 

Jeremy Moss for Congress Footer
 
Paid for by Jeremy Moss for Congress

Jeremy Moss for Congress
2211 S Telegraph Rd
PO Box 7023
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
United States

facebook
twitter
instagram

unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

 

No comments: