Tuesday, March 29, 2022

did you see my last email?

Friend – with CNN calling me the most vulnerable Democratic senator up for reelection, we have zero room for error. That's why I'm reaching back out to make sure you saw my last email. 

At this critical moment, we're still falling WAY short of what we need to reach our end-of-quarter goal before the FEC deadline, fully fuel our campaign, and win this race. If we miss this goal, we could be putting our entire majority at risk.

So please, friend: Will you give $5 or more right away – as much as you can before midnight tonight – to help me win in Georgia and defend our Senate majority?

Here's the best link to donate: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/warnock-for-georgia_email-2022-q1

Thank you, friend.

– Rev. Raphael Warnock 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Warnock, Raphael
Date: Tue, Mar 29, 2022
Subject: I'm the most vulnerable Democratic senator on the ballot this year – in the race experts say could decide Senate control.

No comments: