Friday, March 25, 2022

we're gonna need your help (re: Trump rally)

I'll be honest, friend: I'm starting to get worried. With time running out before Donald Trump's rally tomorrow, we're still falling $36,812 short of our rapid-response goal.

I know it might seem like a long way until November. But with polls showing me 1 point behind my potential, Trump-backed opponent, we can't afford to miss a single grassroots goal between now and Election Day. So I'm counting on you to chip in right now to help get us back on track.

Please, friend, will you give $5 or more now to help us pull ahead, win in Georgia, and keep the Senate blue?

Thank you for your urgent support. I truly appreciate it.

– Rev. Raphael Warnock

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: warnockforgeorgia.com
Date: Fri, Mar 25, 2022
Subject: Trump is coming back to Georgia TOMORROW

No comments: