Thursday, April 21, 2022

final push

Friend – after I reached out to this grassroots team yesterday, thousands of folks stepped up to rush their urgent support. I'm so grateful. If we keep this up, we'll be able to spread our bold message to Georgians in every corner of our state.

But my team just showed me the latest numbers, and we're 98.4% of the way to closing our budget gap. We need one more push to get us to 100% before midnight – so I'm asking you for the last time today:

Please, will you chip in $5 or more now to help keep our TV ad on the air and power our reelection campaign to victory? Here's the best link to donate: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/warnock-for-georgia_email-2022-q2

Winning this race in Georgia won't be easy – but I draw strength from folks like you who pitch in at important moments like this. Thank you.
– Raphael

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: R. Warnock
Date: Tue, April 20, 2022
Subject: two quick things

No comments: