Wednesday, October 25, 2023

What should we cut from our budget?

we're being outspent
‌‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Democratic Values is dedicated to supporting candidates who stand strong on their Democratic principles and stand up to the MAGA far-right extremists tearing apart our country. If you really want to receive only our most urgent emails, click here. If you'd like to stop receiving these messages, you may unsubscribe.

Democratic Values

Hey Jason,

I just got out of an emergency budget meeting and I hate to say it, but I got some bad news.

We missed our fundraising goal over the weekend. Our deadline is just a few days away and now we're falling even further behind. Republicans are already outspending our campaign and launching attacks against me a full six months earlier than the last time I ran for reelection.

So my team set an emergency goal of raising $25,000 TODAY to get us back on track for the week. At this point, we're $7,526 behind.

Can I count on you to help us close the gap with a $10 donation today? We can't afford to make any budget cuts right now—especially since right-wing groups are already outspending our campaign.

If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation split between Jon Tester and Democratic Values will go through immediately:

$5 »
$10 »
$25 »
$50 »
$75 »
$100 »

I first ran for office because I saw the people in power prioritizing wealthy special interests over my neighbors. No one thought about the small family farmer struggling to put food on the table or the single mom working two jobs just to get by.

I'm fighting to make sure our government works for everyday people like you—not the corporations, not the lobbyists, and definitely not the dark money groups writing huge campaign checks.

And now, I need your help to make sure we reach our $75,000 mid-month grassroots goal in 5 days. Every dollar you give keeps me focused on doing my job in the Senate, not making those damn fundraising calls.

So, can you chip in $10 (or more if you can) right now? Every donation matters to me personally, because I know how hard you work for your money.

Thanks for pitching in. I'll keep fighting for everyday folks across the country, and I'm proud to have you with me.

Jon

Paid for by Democratic Values PAC
CONTRIBUTE »

Democratic Values PAC
PO Box 15320
Washington, DC 20003
United States

If you wish to donate by check, please make a check payable to "Democratic Values PAC" and mail it to PO BOX 15320 WASHINGTON, DC 20003

If you would like to receive only our most important emails, click here. If you no longer wish to receive emails please unsubscribe.

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: