Thursday, April 18, 2024

50-50

Hi Jason, Tammy Baldwin here with an important update:

A brand new poll shows that my Senate race in Wisconsin is TIED 50-50.

My megamillionaire Republican opponent is gaining ground in Wisconsin — and fast.

First, he plastered Wisconsin’s airwaves with more than $4 million worth of ads. Then, the Republican primary field cleared for Hovde, giving him more than 7 uninterrupted months to campaign against me. Now, the latest polling has us tied.

Republicans are going all in to flip this seat red, and we can’t expect him to let up. Eric Hovde has pledged to self-fund at least $20 million of his own personal fortune to defeat me, and he’s on pace to spend even more than that.

Look, unlike my wealthy opponent, I can’t self-fund this campaign. I don’t have right-wing dark money groups or GOP megadonors who can spend a fortune to tilt the scales in my favor.

Instead, I’m counting on grassroots supporters like you to help me fight back. We need your help to reach undecided voters, keep our ads on the air, and make sure Hovde’s attacks don’t go unanswered.

Will you split a $10 donation between Forward Blue and my campaign today to help me win this 50-50 Senate race? All eyes will be on how we respond to this polling update.

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

I’m so grateful to have you on the team.

— Tammy

 

 

 

 

 

 

We work tirelessly to ensure that every eligible voter has an opportunity to cast their ballot. As we build on our momentum toward Election Day, there is no room to slow down. We are full speed ahead to push for a progressive victory!

Donate Monthly ›››

This email was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com. Email is the most important way we keep in touch with supporters like you. However, if you would like to change your subscription preferences, here are some options:

To give by check:
Forward Blue
PO Box 702
Somers Point, NJ 08244

Email us: info@forwardblue.org

Paid for by Forward Blue and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

 

No comments: