Wednesday, April 17, 2024

personally asking

Hi, Jason: I’m personally asking if you’ll split a $10 donation between my campaign and Forward Blue today so I can reach my midnight fundraising goal.

I’m facing the toughest reelection battle of my life, and I’m up against my self-funding GOP opponent who is flooding this race with millions of his own money to defeat me.

To make matters worse, CNN says I’m one of the most vulnerable senators on the ballot, and the latest polls show this race is neck and neck.

The truth is, I simply can’t win, and Democrats can’t defend our razor-thin Senate majority, without your support. So I need to ask: Will you please split $10 or more between me and Forward Blue now so I can win in Ohio and keep the Senate blue?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Thanks so much,

 

 

 

 

 

845495

 

 

No comments: