Thursday, April 18, 2024

This is the race of my life

Jason, before I ask you to chip in to help us win in Ohio and keep the Senate blue, I want to take a moment to explain what our fight is all about.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: When you love this country, you fight for the people who make it work. Whether you punch a clock or swipe a badge, earn a salary or work for tips, are raising children or caring for an elderly parent, I will always fight for you.

Whether it's capping the cost of insulin, demanding better wages, or working to enshrine reproductive freedoms into law, I'm fighting for the issues that matter most to Ohioans. Because that is what I was elected to do.

My self-funding opponent, Bernie Moreno, on the other hand, has proven time and time again that he does not care what the people of Ohio want. Instead, he's focused on cozying up to Donald Trump and advancing the MAGA agenda – from passing a national abortion ban to cutting taxes for his megadonor friends.

The people of Ohio, and our country, deserve better than that. But the odds are stacked against me: Polls show me and Moreno neck and neck – in the race that experts say will decide Senate control. That's why we set a goal to raise $50,000 before our midnight deadline, and I'm counting on you to help me reach it.

So please, Jason, I'm personally asking: Will you split a $10 donation between my campaign and Forward Blue to help us defeat Trump's handpicked candidate Bernie Moreno, win in Ohio, and keep the Senate blue?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Thank you,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: