Saturday, June 29, 2024

New poll just dropped [not good, Jason]

This is not the kind of email I wanted to send, but I have to be honest. ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 
You are receiving this email from Dirt Road Democrats PAC because you've previously supported them or Jaime Harrison's campaign for US Senate. If you'd like to unsubscribe you can click here.

Banner of Mary Peltola for Congress

Jason, Dirt Road Democrats PAC said I could reach out because this is urgent. This is not the kind of email I wanted to send, but I have to be honest. I have bad news…

A new poll shows my lead evaporating and my far-right opponent gaining ground. Take a look for yourself:

Peltola (D) and Begich (R) both polling at 50%

HELP MARY TAKE THE LEAD →

Jason, I've said countless times that there's a 50/50 chance I lose my reelection campaign.

And now, the polls are showing it too.

Losing ground this close to the election is a major warning sign. If I want to pull off another victory in November and keep fighting for our pro-fish, pro-choice, pro-jobs, and pro-freedom agenda, I must reach voters right now to prevent my poll numbers from dropping further.

So I need your help right now, before it's too late.

Please, can you split $10 right now between Dirt Road Democrats PAC and I to help me fund my voter contact efforts and defeat my anti-choice opponent? Without your support, my opponent has a real chance at taking the lead in polling. >>

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will be split between Mary Peltola and Dirt Road Democrats PAC immediately.

CHIP IN $10 → CHIP IN $25 →
CHIP IN $50 → CHIP IN $100 →
CHIP IN $200 → CHIP IN OTHER →

Can't do it without you, Jason.

-- Mary Peltola

No comments: