Sunday, October 4, 2026

My thoughts on data centers

Let me be clear about where I stand:
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Bill Hill For Congress Header
I've been traveling around Alaska, and the first question I keep getting is about data centers.
Alaskans are worried. While people in my hometown are paying nearly $9 a gallon for gasoline and outlying communities are paying $15 a gallon for heating fuel, Nick Begich voted to hand massive tax breaks to data center companies. He voted to make Alaskans' energy crisis worse so corporations could get a better deal.
That's wrong. And it's exactly who Nick Begich is — a guy who answers to corporate interests while Alaskans foot the bill.
Let me be clear about where I stand: I oppose data centers in Alaska until there is local community support, until there are real regulations in place, and until we can be sure Alaskans will be protected. Congress should be front and center doing this work. But Nick Begich isn’t there to fight for us.
 
 
— Bill
Bill Hill

 
Paid For By Bill Hill For Alaskans

Bill Hill For Alaskans
P.O. Box 220703
Anchorage, AK 99522
United States

If you no longer would like to receive emails, you can click here to unsubscribe. This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

 

No comments: