Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Jason, I really need you if we’re going to hold this seat

If you've been waiting for the perfect time to make a donation to my re-election campaign, I'm here to tell you today is the day.
 

Dirt Road PAC

Mark Kelly

Jason —

I'm coming to you today with a humble request.

Can you please split a contribution between my re-election campaign and Dirt Road PAC before our August fundraising deadline tomorrow? Please use this link to give:

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/drp_aug2022_em_kelly

If you've been waiting for the perfect time to make a donation to my re-election campaign, I'm here to tell you today is the day.

Because tomorrow at midnight, this deadline is over and we're heading into the final stretch of this campaign. We need as much momentum as possible to show Trump and our opponent that this won't be an easy seat to flip.

And you can bet National Republican groups are preparing to dump tons of money into this race in the coming weeks. If we fall short of our goals, they'll spend even more here to take back this seat. That could be the difference between winning or losing in November.

So please, I'm asking humbly:

Can you please split a contribution to my re-election campaign and Dirt Road PAC before our August fundraising deadline comes to a close tomorrow? I wouldn't ask if it weren't so important.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Mark Kelly and Dirt Road PAC will go through immediately:

Thank you in advance for chipping in. It all adds up when we all do our part.

Mark Kelly

 
 

No comments: