Friday, August 26, 2022

The Flippable Five are running to WIN

I'll cut right to the chase
 

Dirt Road PAC

I'll cut right to the chase, Jason – a 50-50 Senate split just isn't working for the American people.

That's why I'm running to expand our Senate majority and make real progress on everything from reproductive freedom to voting rights. And I'm running to WIN.

With less than 75 days until the election, I'm teaming up with Mandela Barnes, Cheri Beasley, John Fetterman and Tim Ryan – all tough fighters like me who are running to win in battleground races.

Together, they call us the "Flippable Five," because we represent Democrats' best chance to expand our Senate control – but the truth is, we need more resources to counter GOP spending.

That's why I'm respectfully reaching out to ask: Can you please split a $10 donation between Mandela Barnes, Cheri Beasley, John Fetterman, Tim Ryan, Dirt Road PAC, and me today to flip these crucial Senate seats and expand our majority?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Val Demings, John Fetterman, Mandela Barnes, Cheri Beasley, Tim Ryan, and Dirt Road PAC will go through immediately:

Look, I know it's not going to be easy to flip Florida blue. But I'm no stranger to a challenge – and with polls showing this race TIED, strategists like James Carville have no doubt that I have what it takes to win.

That's why CNN included Florida in its list of five flippable red states – and let me tell you, my Democratic colleagues in North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are ALL running impressive campaigns that have the power to defeat the GOP.

There's no question we have what it takes to expand Senate control – but the issue is what we're up against: We just found out that the National Republican Senatorial Committee has raised a jaw-dropping $173 million this election cycle to crush our momentum and take back the Senate.

If Democrats are going to expand Senate control, we can't afford to get outspent and outraised by the GOP. We need Democratic supporters to step up immediately, so I'm counting on you to help the Flippable Five raise $500,000 before midnight tonight.

Jason, I know you care deeply about Democratic progress, so I have to ask: Will you PLEASE split $10 – or whatever you can spare – between Mandela Barnes, Cheri Beasley, John Fetterman, Tim Ryan, Dirt Road PAC, and me before midnight to expand Democratic Senate control?

Together, I know that we can expand our Senate majority and deliver on our Democratic agenda. Thank you for chipping in.

Val Demings

 
 

No comments: