| Georgia's kids are falling behind, and Republican policies are to blame. |
| Jason, did you know that only 32% of Georgia fourth graders can read at grade level? That means seven out of ten children are being left behind because Republicans have gutted funding for public schools and turned classrooms into political war zones. I started my career as a public school teacher. My students showed up ready to learn, but too many never had a fair shot. Their classrooms were overcrowded, their books were outdated, and their teachers were stretched to the breaking point. This is not just neglect. It is a deliberate choice by Republican leaders who put politics ahead of kids. When Republicans cut school budgets, they kill opportunity. When Republicans attack teachers, they crush morale. When Republicans treat education like a partisan game, they destroy futures. I am running for governor because education is not just about classrooms. It is the foundation for everything. When our children learn, they dream. When they read, they build. When they succeed, Georgia succeeds. But if we keep letting Republicans strip our schools of funding and resources, we will lose an entire generation of Georgia kids before they even get their start. |
| We can either invest in our children or watch Georgia's future disappear. I am not giving up on them. I hope you won't either. – Jason |
No comments:
Post a Comment