| Look, I know you're probably tired of seeing political emails, Jason. Honestly, I am too. But the truth is, while we're all just trying to get by, MAGA Republicans are busy wrecking everything we care about. |
| They're letting housing and grocery costs skyrocket, refusing to expand Medicaid while hospitals close, and attacking teachers while starving our schools of resources. And the worst part is, they think we'll just accept it. They're betting that people like you, Jason, will tune out while they tear down everything we've fought for. |
| I'm not giving up. I'm running for governor because I'm sick of seeing working people pay the price for Republican failures, watching families lose healthcare, teachers get attacked, and communities left behind while billionaires keep cashing in on tax breaks. This campaign is how we stop them, but it only works if everyone steps up. Jason, will you chip in $5 or whatever you can today to help us hit our $40,000 end-of-month goal and show MAGA Republicans that Georgia is done being pushed around? |
| I know it feels like a lot. But every dollar, every show of support, every bit of fight matters right now. Thank you for sticking with me, Jason |
No comments:
Post a Comment