| Hi Jason, it's Stefany Shaheen. I just had to share this: Sen. Cory Booker sent my kids a message calling me a "badass mom." This made me smile because most days I feel like I am just trying to hold it all together. But I am grateful for his message and the reminder that New Hampshire families deserve someone who fights like every badass mom who is fighting for her kids. I will not back down in this fight for healthcare that works for everyone, and a quality of life that families in New Hampshire can afford. This race is one of the most competitive in the country, and the attacks are already coming in. MAGA Republicans would love nothing more than to drown out voices like ours. But if you believe in the kind of leadership Cory was talking about, tough, compassionate, determined, and grounded in real life, I could really use your help. Can you chip in $5 today to help us keep building this people-powered campaign? |
No comments:
Post a Comment