Wednesday, August 5, 2026

3 reasons I need your help this August

We are less than 100 days from Election Day
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Campaign logo
Here are 3 reasons I need your support right now:
1️⃣ We are less than 100 days from Election Day and the work we do right now in August determines whether we are ready when it counts. Republicans are not taking a summer vacation and neither can we.
2️⃣ I narrowly won last time by 2.3 points and my opponent has Trump's endorsement, a spot on the MAGA Majority list and Speaker Mike Johnson writing checks to flip this seat. She has already said she will vote for Trump's agenda 100 percent of the time.
3️⃣ Democrats cannot take back the House without holding this seat. A Democratic majority means real oversight of this administration. None of that happens if we lose NY-04.
Thank you,
Laura Gillen

 

Laura Gillen for Congress Footer
Paid for and authorized by Gillen for NY.

Gillen for NY
PO Box 774
Rockville Centre, NY 11571
United States

If you wish to contribute by check, you can do so at the address above.

unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: