When I launched this campaign, I believed something that not everyone was ready to believe: The people of the North Country are ready for a different kind of leadership.
Leadership that's rooted in hard work, honesty, and showing up, not on prioritizing Washington’s political games.
Today, that belief is being recognized in a big way.
NY-21 has been named one of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's "Districts in Play," a list of the most competitive House races in the country
I'm proud of that recognition, and I'm even more proud of how we got here.
We got here because thousands of people across NY-21 believed in this campaign before anyone else did.
You knocked doors. You made donations. You talked to your neighbors. You proved this race is worth fighting for.
Now the rest of the country is paying attention.
The next few months will be our biggest test yet. Republicans know this seat is in play, and they'll do everything they can to hold onto it.
The truth is, I won’t be able to get across the finish line unless I have you by my side. Can you chip in $25 right now to ensure we have the resources to win this fight? |
No comments:
Post a Comment