Thursday, May 19, 2022

An enormous step backwards

I would not ask were it not so important.
 

Dirt Road PAC

Jason,

If this draft Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe is true, it's an enormous step backwards for our country.

Arizonans have the right to make their own choices about abortion and when to start a family.

Today, Roe v. Wade is the law of the land and I'll do everything I can to protect that right. But I cannot continue that fight if we lose this November.

Jaime Harrison started Dirt Road PAC to help Democrats win in states like Arizona. So, I need to ask for your help:

Please split a contribution of $5, $10 or whatever you can afford between my campaign and Dirt Road PAC to help me defend this seat. It all adds up and I cannot do it alone: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/drp_may2022_em_kelly

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Dirt Road PAC and Mark Kelly will go through immediately:

The right to choose is sacred, and I am going to stand up to defend that right against those who seek to take it away.

All my best,

Mark Kelly

 
 

No comments: