Tuesday, January 23, 2024

An uphill climb

Jason, it’s Sherrod Brown. I’ll be honest: I’m facing an uphill climb to defend my seat in Ohio. Polls show me neck and neck with my GOP opponents, some of whom are planning to spend millions of dollars of their own money to defeat me.

I don’t have a personal fortune to pour into this race like my opponents, so I’m counting on grassroots supporters like YOU to power our campaign to victory. 

My team and I just set a $25,000 fundraising goal to reach by midnight – and I’m humbly asking for your help to reach it. So please, with Senate control at stake, will you split $10 or more between my campaign and Forward Blue today?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

With gratitude,

Sherrod Brown

 

 



 

 

 

No comments: