Friday, January 26, 2024

Can you read this ASAP?

Jacky Rosen

Two things, Jason,

Republicans just dealt us a double blow in my must-win battleground race in Nevada, and I urgently need your help.

First, Donald Trump is holding a rally in Las Vegas tomorrow to rile up the Republican base in Nevada and defeat me in the race that is likely to determine Senate (and White House) control.

Second, my extremist GOP opponent – Mitch McConnell’s handpicked candidate – just set a new fundraising record.

I hate to say it, but the momentum is on the GOP’s side right now, and we can’t waste another second. 

We've set a $50,000 rapid-response goal to respond to the GOP’s attacks, but I need top supporters like you to help us reach that goal before Trump takes the stage: Will you split a $10 donation between my campaign and Forward Blue now and do your part in defeating the GOP, winning in Nevada, and defending the Senate?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Thank you,

Jacky Rosen

 

 



 

 

 

No comments: