Saturday, January 27, 2024

Trump knows that Nevada is the state to win in 2024

Jacky Rosen

Time is running out, Jason: Donald Trump is coming to Las Vegas TODAY to rally his base in Nevada!

Trump and Republicans have made me a top target for defeat because they know the road to Senate control runs right through Nevada.

Polls are showing me neck and neck with my billionaire-backed GOP opponent, so I need YOUR urgent help to fight back. With Nevada on track to be the most competitive battleground state this year, Republicans won’t spare a penny to defeat me and retake both the Senate and White House.

My request to you is this: Please, make a donation right now to my campaign and Forward Blue to keep Nevada blue and defend our Democratic Senate and White House.

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Thank you,

Jacky Rosen

 

 



 

 

 

No comments: