Monday, January 29, 2024

Trump wants to take back the Senate

Jason, this is an emergency. This weekend, Donald Trump held his latest MAGA rally in Las Vegas, and it was UGLY. I had to reach out to you because I desperately need your help.

Republicans are clearly coming after us. The path to the Senate AND the White House runs through Nevada, and they’re throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us to try and flip Nevada red. Trump even insisted that the GOP would “win the swing state of Nevada…and take back the Senate” in November.

It will only get worse from here. I won’t back down - but I need you with me. We need to raise an additional $35,000 before midnight to reach our urgent post-Rally fundraising goal. Please rush $10 or more to my campaign and Forward Blue to help me protect NV from Trump and dangerous MAGA extremists >>

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

If we don’t act ASAP, Trump and far-right Republicans will do anything they can to mislead voters and turn them against us. Believe me - if Trump succeeds in flipping Nevada red, we have no shot of keeping our Democratic Senate majority OR the presidency.

Recent polling shows me neck and neck with my far-right opponent, so we don’t have any ground to lose. I have no choice but to ask for your support. Can you please make a $10 donation to my reelection campaign and Forward Blue before it’s too late?

I’m glad that I can count on you. Thank you in advance. 

— Jacky Rosen

 

 



 

 

 

No comments: