Tuesday, January 23, 2024

I wanted you to be one of the first to hear, Jason! >>

My big announcement [MUST SEE!]
‌‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Democratic Values is dedicated to supporting candidates who stand strong on their Democratic principles and stand up to the MAGA far-right extremists tearing apart our country. If you really want to receive only our most urgent emails, click here. If you'd like to stop receiving these messages, you may unsubscribe.

Democratic Values

Jason, I have exciting news to share, so Democratic Values said I could reach out: I am officially launching my reelection campaign to keep representing Alaska in Congress!

In 2022, Alaskans put their trust in me. I won the special election to succeed my friend, the late Don Young, and then won again in the November general election.

I was never supposed to win – either time. Pundits and election forecasters never thought I had a chance.

But supporters like you ignored the doubts. You helped me defy the odds and shock the nation, electing me as the first Alaska Native to ever serve in Congress.

None of this would have been possible without YOU, Jason!

But now, far-right PACs and extremist special interest groups are already spending big to end my time in Washington. And the truth is, they're plotting to spend millions more between now and November. I need your help once more to fight back.

Please, can you split $5 between Democratic Values and my campaign to become a Day One Founding Donor to my reelection campaign and help me reach voters in every corner of Alaska? We're trying to raise $25,000 before midnight tonight, and I know with your support, we can reach our 24-hour goal! >>

If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation split between Mary Peltola and Democratic Values will go through immediately:

DONATE $5 »
DONATE $10 »
DONATE $25 »
DONATE $50 »
DONATE $75 »
DONATE ANOTHER AMOUNT »

Grateful,

- Mary Peltola

Paid for by Democratic Values PAC
CONTRIBUTE »

Democratic Values PAC
PO Box 15320
Washington, DC 20003
United States

If you wish to donate by check, please make a check payable to "Democratic Values PAC" and mail it to PO BOX 15320 WASHINGTON, DC 20003

If you would like to receive only our most important emails, click here. If you no longer wish to receive emails please unsubscribe.

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: