Tuesday, January 25, 2022

My friend and colleague Andy Kim

 

Dirt Road PAC

Jason,

I'd like to introduce you to someone who gives me hope: my friend and colleague Andy Kim.

Maybe you recognize Andy as the Congressman who returned to the Capitol to pick up trash after the January 6 insurrection. Maybe you know him as the guy who stood up to Big Pharma to lower prescription drug prices. Or maybe you don't know him yet.

Andy believes in the promise of our democracy and works harder than anyone I know to make sure everyone who lives here has a fair shot. Whether that means expanding access to quality health care, making college affordable for every student, or helping small businesses thrive, Andy has one of the deepest commitments to this country that I have ever seen.

I asked Andy if I could reach out to you personally because he's facing the toughest race of his career in 2022, and Dirt Road PAC is working to help keep Andy in Congress.

Can you split a $15 contribution between Andy's campaign and Dirt Road PAC today?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your split donation to Dirt Road PAC and Andy Kim will go through immediately:

It's going to be a hard campaign. Andy's one of just seven Democrats who won re-election in a district that Donald Trump won in 2020. Just last November, Democrats carried Andy's district by only 2 points in the New Jersey gubernatorial race.

Republicans think Andy's vulnerable, and dark money groups have already spent over a million dollars to run attack ads on him. But I know that he can win because the folks in his district know that no one will fight harder for them.

And I know we need to send Andy back to Congress because our country needs his commitment to hope, civility, respect, and service.

Split a $15 contribution between Andy's campaign and Dirt Road PAC now to make sure we can keep Andy's leadership in Congress.

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your split donation to Dirt Road PAC and Andy Kim will go through immediately:

In the wake of the insurrection on January 6, the photos of Andy cleaning up the Capitol helped inspire our nation to keep moving forward. As Andy's friend and colleague, I can tell you that that's how he shows up every day. I'm so proud to have him representing New Jersey alongside me.

In solidarity,

Cory

Senator Cory Booker

 
 

No comments: