Friday, July 22, 2022

3.6%

Friend – after I reached out yesterday, thousands of folks stepped up to rush their urgent support. I'm so grateful. If we keep this up, we'll be able to spread our bold message to Georgians in every corner of our state.

But my team just showed me the latest numbers, and we're still 3.6% short of closing our budget gap. We need one more push to get us to 100% before midnight – so I'm asking you one last time today:

Please, will you chip in $5 or more now to help keep our TV ads on the air and power our reelection campaign to victory? Here's the best link to donate: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/warnock-for-georgia_email-2022-q3

Winning this race will be an uphill battle, but I know we can do it with your grassroots support powering us to the finish line. Thank you.

– Rev. Raphael Warnock

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rev. Warnock
Date: Wed, Jul 20, 2022
Subject: We're in a tough spot

No comments: