Sunday, July 31, 2022

I have to be honest with you

 

Dirt Road PAC

I'll be honest with you, Jason: This is going to be a tough race.

Experts at FiveThirtyEight confirm that Georgia could decide Senate control, so the GOP is coming after me as its top target for defeat. And now a new poll shows me TIED.

Raphael Warnock (D): 46%
Herschel Walker (R): 46%

While I've been busy delivering for working people in the Senate, my Republican opponent, Herschel Walker, has been mobilizing Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, and their dark money groups against me. They've already poured over $20 MILLION into Walker's campaign to defeat us – and they're launching attack ad after attack ad to flip this seat.

We've beaten the odds before, Jason. But unless we hit our critical midnight fundraising deadline, I simply won't be able to fight back, pull ahead, and win this battleground race.

So please, I'm personally asking: Will you rush $5 or more now to my campaign and Dirt Road PAC to help us hit our fundraising goal, win in Georgia, and keep the Senate blue?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Dirt Road PAC and Raphael Warnock will go through immediately:

Thanks for chipping in. Every dollar makes a difference in a race this close.

– Rev. Raphael Warnock

 
 

No comments: