Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Running for New York Attorney General

 

Dirt Road PAC

Jason,

I didn't grow up with power or privilege. As the first Black woman ever elected Attorney General of New York, I've spent the last four years continuing my life's mission of protecting the vulnerable and fighting for working families.

Often times, that's meant standing up to powerful special interests or those in government who abuse the public's trust. It's why I sued the Trump administration 76 times on behalf of the people of New York.

I've made a lot of powerful enemies by spending the last four years as the voice of folks who have too often been left out or left behind by status quo politics and politicians.

It's why I'm so proud to have the support of organizations like Dirt Road PAC who are doing this work alongside me to bring about real change.

I've made a lot of powerful enemies fighting for the people of New York, and it's going to take all of us to take them on and win. That's why I'm asking:

Jason, will you donate $10, $25, or even $50 to split between my reelection campaign for New York Attorney General and Dirt Road PAC today?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Dirt Road PAC and Letitia James will go through immediately:

As a young Black girl growing up in Brooklyn, too many tried to write me off as a statistic.

It was through that experience that I knew I would always fight fearlessly for change: to create an economy that invests in good-paying jobs. A health care system that puts people over profits. Good schools, affordable housing. And true equality and meaningful progress for all New Yorkers.

If you're with me, please split a donation between Dirt Road PAC and my campaign for New York Attorney General today.

Let's win this thing.

All the best,

Letitia James
New York Attorney General

 
 

No comments: