Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Before I walk onto that debate stage tonight

 

Jason,

Tonight, I'll take the stage for my first televised debate against David Valadao, and I'm hoping to walk onto that stage with a wave of grassroots donations behind me.

Let me explain why:

Ballots have arrived in mailboxes across the district, so for a lot of voters, tonight will be their first chance to see Valadao and me side by side before they cast their vote.

I'm going to make sure everyone watching understands what David Valadao's time in Washington has meant for families here in the Valley: our healthcare being ripped away from us, skyrocketing prices from his support of the war in Iran, and tariffs that are hurting the farms our economy depends on.

But I also know that most people won't be watching live tonight. They'll make up their minds based on what they see in the days that follow, in the ads that run during the evening news and the clips that show up on their phones while their ballots are sitting on the kitchen table.

So what happens after the debate matters just as much as what happens on stage, and that comes down to which campaign can afford to keep its message on the air.

Valadao and his allies have $14 million in corporate cash behind them, and since I don't take corporate PAC money, the only way we close that gap is with a lot of people like you chipping in together.

Jason, will you chip in before I take the debate stage tonight so we can keep our ads on the air in Bakersfield and Fresno while voters have their ballots in hand?
 
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

When I'm standing across from Valadao tonight, I'll be thinking about everyone who built this campaign one small donation at a time.

Thank you for being one of them.

Randy

P.S. Click here to watch tonight’s LIVE debate in full at 7:00pm PT.

No comments: