When I first ran for Senate six years ago, the pundits and pollsters counted me out. Many said unseating an entrenched GOP incumbent in Georgia couldn’t be done. Republicans spent $269 million to defeat me. But we won. We won because you believed — not just in me, but in the idea that Georgia could lead, and that our Republic is worth defending. And not only did we win a Senate seat, but we won the Senate majority for Democrats. Now, this Georgia Senate seat and the Senate majority are up for grabs again. These midterm elections will be pivotal to the future of our Republic. The final weeks of this race won’t be easy. This is battleground Georgia we’re talking about. This Senate race is going to be a fight to the finish, right down to the wire. Because Trump and MAGA know that if they defeat me, we can wave goodbye to any chance of taking back the Senate. I am their #1 target for defeat. I don’t love asking for money. I don’t think anyone does. But the reality is I can’t win without you. So I wouldn’t be asking again if it didn’t make a huge difference for my chances this November. Thank you, Jon
|
Monday, October 5, 2026
Can I count on you again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment