Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Why I’m asking Virginians to re-hire me.

You deserve to know why I’m asking Virginians to re-hire me, and why I decided to run for office in the first place.
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Jason, this is a longer email than I normally send, but it’s deeply personal to me. I know I ask for your support often, and you deserve to know why I’m asking Virginians to re-hire me, and why I decided to run for office in the first place.
Mark Warner photo
I first ran for public office for two reasons. First, because I believe that every Virginian – and every American – should have the same shot at success that I had.
I grew up in a middle class family, went to public school, and was the first in my family to graduate from college.
I then tried to get into business, and failed in about six weeks. My next attempt failed in six months. I was incredibly fortunate that my third venture broke through, and that I continued to see success throughout my career in the telecommunications industry.
Success should never depend on where you were born, who your parents are, or whether you had the right connections.
Second, I got into politics because I believe you shouldn’t have to leave your hometown to find a world class job. Success cannot depend on luck or geography. You should be able to build a good life in any zip code in Virginia.
It all comes down to this: Where you start should never determine where you end up. And it’s not lost on me – we’ve got a lot more work to do to make that a reality.
That’s why I’m asking Virginians to re-hire me one last time – and elect Democrats up and down the ballot who will stand up to this administration’s actions that are raising costs, fight for our communities, and offer a better path forward for our country.
We’ve got 56 days to make it happen. Let’s keep at it.
Thank you,
Mark Warner

 

Paid for by United for Virginia's Future PAC

United for Virginia's Future PAC
P.O. Box 3121
Glen Allen, VA 23058
United States

While we'd be sorry to see you go, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list.

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: