Jason,
We’re at a critical moment for our campaign. I’m honored to officially be the Democratic nominee for Kansas’s 2nd Congressional District. But now that the general election is here, and as our race heats up, voters are looking for answers.
This is our opportunity to share our message and more about our fight for lower healthcare and living costs and to hold career politicians accountable. It’s also our chance to set the record straight on Derek Schmidt.
Can you donate $15 today to help flip Kansas’s Second Congressional District blue? |
Last year, Derek Schmidt voted with Donald Trump to slash funding for programs that helped families and seniors afford medication and healthcare, to stop food assistance for those in need, and he left our farms with razor-thin margins—even forcing some to shut down.
I’ve had enough. That’s why I’m running for Congress.
Will you chip in any amount to help our campaign meet the moment and make sure voters across the district know Derek Schmidt’s real record and my efforts to look out for working families? |
No comments:
Post a Comment