Wednesday, October 7, 2026

they’re spending millions to come after this seat

I've flipped this seat once before
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Campaign logo
Speaker Mike Johnson was asked where Republican donors should invest to help the GOP keep the House.
He included NY-04. I wasn't surprised.
I flipped this seat once, by just 2 points. Republicans have been trying to take it back ever since.
That makes me a target.
Trump personally campaigned here for my opponent. So did Speaker Johnson. National Republican money is already flooding into this district, and my opponents' attack ads are already on the air.
I can't stop their money from coming. What I'm doing instead, with your help, is making sure we have enough of our own resources to fight back.
In a race this close, you never know which voter, volunteer, or donor tips the balance. But I do know your money will power our ads and voter outreach in these final weeks.
 
 
Thank you,
Laura Gillen

 

Laura Gillen for Congress Footer
 
Paid for and authorized by Gillen for NY.

Gillen for NY
PO Box 774
Rockville Centre, NY 11571
United States

If you wish to contribute by check, you can do so at the address above.

unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

 

No comments: