Wednesday, October 7, 2026

This is what real leadership looks like, no matter the state.

​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Governor Andy Beshear
This is Andy Beshear.
As governor of Kentucky, I've spent my career running competitive races, and I've learned that winning tough races comes down to one thing: leaders who actually show up for people.
That's what I see in Stefany Shaheen.
She’s built her career fighting for families dealing with chronic illness and rising health care costs, work that started when her daughter Elle was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at age 8. She’s someone who doesn’t give up when the going gets tough.
I know what it means to run a campaign that has to earn every vote. Stefany's campaign has never taken a dollar of corporate PAC money, which means people like you are the ones who decide whether she has what she needs to compete.
Thank you,
Andy Beshear

 

Stefany Shaheen for Congress Footer
 
Paid for by Stefany Shaheen for Congress

Stefany Shaheen for Congress
PO Box 193
Manchester, NH 03105
United States

unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

 

No comments: