Thursday, February 29, 2024

These ads won't fund themselves

Our friend Harry Dunn is running for Congress in Maryland’s Third District, and we’re working to support him. We hope you’ll read the message below from him and consider splitting a donation between Harry’s campaign and our work.

Jason, it's Harry Dunn.

Let me explain a few things: 

  1. I'm running for Congress in Maryland's 3rd district and the primary election is in less than 3 months!
  2. There's a lot of candidates in this primary. But I believe I'm the best equipped to protect our democracy. That's because I've spent the last 15 years as a Capitol police officer doing just that.
  3. I'm hoping to launch TV ads across the district – but honestly, they're a huge expense.

But with so much at stake, I'll spare no expense to make sure I'm able to take my values, and yours, with me to Congress.

My end-of-month goal is at midnight tonight, so please, rush anything you can to me and Forward Blue so I can launch these ads and win this important primary >>

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Together,

Harry 💙

 

 

 

 

 

 

We work tirelessly to ensure that every eligible voter has an opportunity to cast their ballot. As we build on our momentum toward Election Day, there is no room to slow down. We are full speed ahead to push for a progressive victory!

Donate Monthly ›››

This email was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com. Email is the most important way we keep in touch with supporters like you. However, if you would like to change your subscription preferences, here are some options:

To give by check:
Forward Blue
PO Box 702
Somers Point, NJ 08244

Email us: info@forwardblue.org

Paid for by Forward Blue and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

 

No comments: