Tuesday, February 27, 2024

These yard signs are no joke

Our friend Harry Dunn is running for Congress in Maryland’s Third District, and we’re working to support him. We hope you’ll read the message below from him and consider splitting a donation between Harry’s campaign and our work.

Hi there Jason,

I just launched my merch store last week and I've already run into a bit of a problem.

It's a good problem to have, but here's the deal: yard signs are in super high demand, but they're also super expensive to make.

Yard signs are one of the best ways to get your name out there and with a primary this crowded, I need to paint the town Harry! 

So I'm wondering if you can chip in $16 (the amount it takes to make a yard sign) so I can make sure Maryland's 3rd district is covered corner to corner with Dunn for Congress! Will you chip in $16 to our Yard Sign Fund between my campaign and Forward Blue?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Like I said, this primary is really crowded – there's 22 candidates in the running! 

And as silly as it may sound, a yard sign could encourage a voter to look me up.

They'd find out that I'm a Maryland native, a girl dad, and a former Capitol police officer who defended the Capitol and everyone in it with my bare hands on January 6. They'd find out I support abortion rights, voting rights and defending our country from far-right extremism.

And maybe, (hopefully), they'd vote for me, or chip in to my campaign. Maybe they'd even buy a yard sign to support me! 

So Jason, can I count on you to rush $16 to my campaign and Forward Blue so I can restock my yard signs? I'm so appreciative of anything you can give!

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

-Harry 💙
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We work tirelessly to ensure that every eligible voter has an opportunity to cast their ballot. As we build on our momentum toward Election Day, there is no room to slow down. We are full speed ahead to push for a progressive victory!

Donate Monthly ›››

This email was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com. Email is the most important way we keep in touch with supporters like you. However, if you would like to change your subscription preferences, here are some options:

To give by check:
Forward Blue
PO Box 702
Somers Point, NJ 08244

Email us: info@forwardblue.org

Paid for by Forward Blue and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

 

No comments: