͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
Hi, friend, it's Rev. Warnock reaching out personally to bump this to the top of your inbox. Why? Because I'm still hoping you'll share your thoughts on RFK Jr. before midnight.
As health and human services secretary, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories, increasing health care costs, and endangering the health and well-being of every single American.
That's why I'm calling on him to resign, and before midnight, I would love to know that you're with me. Please, tell me now and add your voice to this fight: |
Do you approve of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.? |
|
|
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rev. Raphael Warnock
Subject: I just called on RFK Jr. to resign |
 |
|
|
Friend, I'm calling on Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to resign, and I hope you'll join me. Let me explain why.
As Trump's health and human services secretary, RFK Jr. is not just failing to do his job. He's actively making health care worse and putting millions of Americans at risk. |
Take the rise in measles cases: The United States had all but eradicated this preventable disease decades ago. Then, RFK Jr. used his office to undermine vaccines. Now, measles cases have reached a new high. Just over halfway through 2026, we've already had more measles cases than all of 2025. |
That's just one example of our HHS secretary's failed leadership. And it's exactly why I told him to his face in a Senate hearing that he ought to be fired. |
If you agree, I’m counting on you to be one of the 5,000 members of this team to speak out alongside me. Please respond to our live poll before midnight tonight and make your voice heard: |
Do you approve of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.? |
|
|
I'm grateful to have you with me in this fight.
Onward,
Rev. Raphael Warnock |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment