What if I told you Christine Drazan just had a fundraiser with Trump’s MAGA buddy, Ron DeSantis?
| 2470100
Jason, is there anything I can say to convince you to split a $10 between my campaign and the Voter Protection Project to help me defeat Christine Drazan and keep Oregon blue?
What if I told you my opponent, Christine Drazan, just had a fundraiser with Trump ally Ron DeSantis and is working to bring their MAGA agenda to Oregon?
What if I told you we can’t take this race for granted because my opponent, Christine Drazan, and I are neck-and-neck in the polls?
What if I told you Election Day is less than ONE month away, and everyone from Christine Drazan to the press to national Republicans will be watching our numbers to see if we have the resources to defend this seat?
I know that’s a lot to take in, Jason — but this is the reality of our situation. There is simply too much at stake to take this race — or any fundraising deadline we face — for granted.
But here’s the good news: with the help of grassroots supporters like you, we can finish the election strong, fight back against Drazan’s attacks, and keep Oregon blue.
So what do you say, Jason? Will you split a $10 between my campaign and the Voter Protection Project? Your support will power this campaign forward and ensure that, come November 3rd, we can continue building our Democratic progress here in Oregon →
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your split donation between Tina Kotek and VPP will go through immediately:
Thank you!
– Tina
|
|
401 2nd Ave. S, Ste. 303, Seattle, WA 98104
The Voter Protection Project is on an important mission: To end partisan gerrymandering and voter suppression by electing candidates at the state and federal levels that are forceful advocates for voting rights. Our enfranchisement agenda includes working to ensure that every state has automatic voter registration and online voter registration, convenient early voting, and independent redistricting commissions to ensure politicians are not able to draw their own maps.
Please, consider making a one-time contribution by clicking here. Or, to make the most powerful lasting impact and help us oust Republicans up and down the ballot who attack our right to vote, make a monthly sustaining contribution by clicking here.
Click here to request fewer emails. Click here to unsubscribe.
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment