| Hey there, it’s Cait Conley. I know your inbox is probably flooded with emails from different campaigns or organizations, asking for your support. I know it can be a lot, so I’ll keep this short. I’m personally asking you to donate to my campaign to flip NY-17. This is going to be the most competitive and expensive House seat in the country, so anything you can give makes a major difference. Please know: If I could win this campaign without sending a single fundraising email, I would do so. Asking for money doesn’t come naturally to me. But my opponent, Mike Lawler, has a massive fundraising advantage over us. He and his allies are outspending us on campaign ads. Donald Trump has invested more in this race than in any other House seat nationwide. The only way I’m going to be able to fight back is with help from this grassroots team. A huge part of our budget comes from emails like this one, where people chip in $5 or $25 at a time. I don’t expect you to donate every single time we reach out. But today, I'm really hoping I can count on you to donate to this one. Please, make a donation to my campaign in NY-17 today. There are no paths for Democrats to take back the House without beating Lawler and flipping this seat. Thank you.
| If you've stored your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will process now. |
With gratitude and fire,
Cait Conley |
No comments:
Post a Comment