Friday, September 11, 2026

We’d love to see our Yard signs everywhere!

Every time we see a Gendebien sign in someone’s yard, it’s a little reminder that this campaign belongs to all of us.
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Blake Gendebien Photo Header
Jason,
There’s one thing I love doing when I’m driving around with my family:
Counting yard signs.
Every time we see a Gendebien sign in someone’s yard, it’s a little reminder that this campaign belongs to all of us.
Sometimes we’ll drive down a road and see one, then another and another. I can’t tell you how good that feels.
Yard signs are one of the most common ways people choose to support our campaign. They’re simple, but they mean a lot.
They tell your neighbors that you’re paying attention, and they remind us that we’re building something that reaches far beyond one campaign event or one conversation.
Our team is getting ready to place a big surge of yard sign orders, and we want to make sure we have enough signs for everyone who wants to show their support.
Because Election Day is getting closer, I want to see even more Gendebien signs across NY-21.
But printing and distributing these signs takes resources. We want to make sure we have enough to fill all 15 counties in this district and show everyone that this movement is growing.
If you’d like a yard sign for your home, business, farm, or community, please fill out this form here.
I hope I see yours.
— Blake

 

Blake Gendebien Footer
Paid for by Blake for The North Country

Blake for The North Country
PO Box 39
Lisbon, NY 13658
United States

facebook
twitter
website

If you would like to receive fewer emails, click here. If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: