Democratic Values is dedicated to supporting candidates who stand strong on their Democratic principles and stand up to the MAGA far-right extremists tearing apart our country. If you'd like to stop receiving these messages, you may unsubscribe. |
|
Jason,
In June, The Wall Street Journal reported that the establishment schemed to narrow Michigan’s Democratic primary candidate field in hopes of defeating our campaign, because in their eyes, I’m “dangerous.”
Just a few weeks later, the field really did narrow to us vs. their preferred candidate, Haley Stevens.
Here’s what I think of being called “dangerous.”
If you're the establishment, I'm dangerous.
If you're AIPAC, I'm dangerous.
If you're a corporate PAC, I'm pretty damn dangerous.
But to the working people of Michigan? Hell no.
Jason, I've never taken a dime from a corporate PAC, and I never will.
I wrote the book on Medicare for All because I believe healthcare is a right, not a line item on a billionaire’s earnings call.
I've spent my career going after the people who profit off making life harder for working people, and I'm not about to stop now that I'm this close to the U.S. Senate.
That's exactly why the establishment, AIPAC, and corporate PACs are spending so much to stop us.
They’re betting we run out of steam, but I’m betting on this grassroots team — and I really like our odds.
Can you split $5 or any amount today to help us prove them wrong and support Democratic Values?
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation split between Abdul El-Sayed and Democratic Values will go through immediately:
In solidarity,
Abdul |
|
Paid for by Democratic Values PAC
Democratic Values PAC
PO Box 15320
Washington, DC 20003
United States
If you wish to donate by check, please make a check payable to "Democratic Values PAC" and mail it to PO BOX 15320 WASHINGTON, DC 20003
If you would like to receive only our most important emails, click here. If you no longer wish to receive emails please unsubscribe.
This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com. |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment