Hi Jason, this is Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.
I've traveled all across New York, and I know just how important this election is for families in the North Country and Upstate.
Blake Gendebien is exactly what the North Country needs.
Blake isn't a career politician. He's a dairy farmer, a small business owner, a school board member, and someone who's spent his life giving back to his community. He understands the challenges rural families face because he's lived them.
I've said it before: Blake understands rural America, and I know he'll be a phenomenal representative for New York's 21st District.
Blake is in a dead heat, down only one point in the polls to his extreme MAGA opponent.
Will you make a contribution of $15 or more today to help Blake build the campaign he'll need to win this critical race? |
I've seen Blake's commitment to his community firsthand. He's exactly the kind of leader New Yorkers deserve in Washington.
I hope you'll join me in supporting his campaign today.
Thank you,
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand |
No comments:
Post a Comment