| 
Jason, I am still thinking about the energy I saw in Omaha this month. It filled me with hope for a better Congress and a better politics, delivered through key wins in challenging territory. The best way to put a check on the chaos now coming out of Washington is to flip the House of Representatives. And one of the clearest chances to do that is in Nebraska's Second District. I went to Omaha to support Denise Powell, and found the room packed with people ready for new leadership. It was one of the best examples yet of something I've seen all across the country: people looking for leaders who will focus on solving problems, lowering costs, and moving us forward. That's why I'm asking you to support Denise today. Chip in $10 now to help win one of the most important House races in America.
| If you've stored your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will process now. |
NE-02 is one of the most competitive districts in the country, and this race could help determine which party controls the House next year. Denise is a working mom, business leader, and community advocate who understands that public service is about helping more people get ahead. She's spent years strengthening Nebraska communities and bringing people together around practical solutions. What I appreciate most about Denise is her focus on what comes next. She understands that the answer to today's challenges isn't going backward or settling for the status quo. It's building something better. That's the kind of leadership this moment calls for. I saw impressive energy behind Denise's campaign in Omaha. But energy alone won't win this race. Denise needs real resources to get over the finish line, and so I’m asking today: Will you make a contribution of $10 today to help Denise win this critical seat and help Democrats take back the House?
| If you've stored your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will process now. |
When it comes to the big issues facing this country, we already have the majority of the people on our side. Now we need to turn that into a majority in Congress. Thank you, Pete Buttigieg |
No comments:
Post a Comment