Jason,
I’m running for Congress to show up for communities like ours because our current representative clearly isn’t. This month, I have crisscrossed the district (and just finished a meet-and-greet in Junction City last night) to listen to farmers, small business owners, veterans, and seniors who are being crushed by the politicians in Washington.
I recently attended the Osage County Farm Bureau’s Legislative Coffee to discuss the challenges our ag community faces.
Do you know who else planned to attend but then didn’t show up? My Republican opponent, Derek Schmidt.
Will you chip in any amount to help me win in November and make sure our voice is finally heard in Washington? |
Schmidt couldn't face the farmers impacted by the policies he supported: the tariffs, the trade wars, and the rising costs that have hurt our state.
As a cattle rancher in Southeast Kansas, I live and work with people who experience these challenges every day. That’s why I’m fighting for the workers and families who put food on our tables and work to lower grocery costs for everyone. |
We need the resources to make sure voters know about Derek Schmidt’s real record. Otherwise, he will get re-elected and keep passing the same harmful legislation. So, can you chip in today to help me win in November and take our fight to D.C.? |
Thank you for showing up for Kansas,
Don |
No comments:
Post a Comment