Jason,
It’s Don here, checking in before things get busier ahead of our deadline at the end of the month.
Your support has been essential in helping us get to this point so far, allowing us to run ads online and meet voters in different parts of Kansas’s 27-county Second Congressional District.
The priorities of Kansas families will always be my priority. Advocating for what you care about and where we need to see change should be at the center of a Congressperson’s work. I’ve been hearing from folks as I travel, but now I want to hear from you, so we’ve put together our 2026 Summer Priorities Survey! |
I’m committed to fighting for better health care, lowering costs, and getting our country back on the right track. And I want to know what you care about.
So, if you have a minute, please fill out our survey. I would greatly appreciate your input.
Thanks for your support!
Don Coover |
No comments:
Post a Comment