Jason, have you seen this yet? 
Politico reported that Donald Trump denied $227 million in FEMA disaster aid to New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. But just two days earlier, he had approved disaster aid requests for six Republican-led states. Our communities are still dealing with the aftereffects of a major snowstorm, and New Jersey families deserve better than having their recovery held hostage to politics. People here need real disaster relief, and they deserve honesty from this administration about why it isn't coming. This is exactly the kind of accountability I'm fighting for in Congress. I'm not afraid to call it out when MAGA puts politics over people. But it's made me a top target, so I need your help to hold this seat and help Democrats take back the House in November. Will you chip in today to join our grassroots team?
Thank you, Nellie
|
No comments:
Post a Comment