Jason, I've spent the last year watching MAGA make life harder for the people of NJ-09. But I'm not just standing on the sidelines. I'm doing everything I can to fight back. I'm fighting to lower costs. Families in our district are struggling with the price of groceries, gas, and child care, and I'm pushing back on every MAGA policy that makes it worse. I'm fighting to protect healthcare. MAGA cut Medicaid and let ACA tax credits lapse, so I'm working to reverse those cuts and make sure no one in NJ-09 has to choose between paying rent and seeing a doctor. I'm fighting for accountability. Whether it's disaster aid held hostage for political reasons or dark money groups trying to buy this seat, I believe people deserve a government that answers to them, not to the highest bidder. This is why I ran for Congress, and it's why I'm running for re-election. But I can't do this work without you in my corner. Will you chip in today to help me keep fighting for NJ-09?
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your secure donation will go through immediately. Thank you for standing with me, Nellie
|
No comments:
Post a Comment