Saturday, March 30, 2024

Do you want the good news or the bad news?

I'll give you the good news first, Jason: With the latest polls showing me neck and neck with my GOP opponents, we just launched a new TV ad to spread our pro-worker message to Ohio voters and pull ahead! 

Here's the bad news: My Trump-backed opponent is fighting back with TV ads of his own – and if we don't raise $100,000 by midnight tonight, we may not have the resources we need to keep up.

This is where you come in: With Senate control on the line, the GOP will be pulling out all the stops to defeat me. Unlike my self-funding opponents, I don't have a personal fortune to pour into this race. I'm running a true grassroots campaign, which means I'm counting on folks like you to power our reelection campaign to victory.

That's why I'm asking directly: Will you please split $10 or more between me and Forward Blue – as much as you can spare by midnight – so we can keep our new ad live, fight back against GOP attacks, and keep this Senate seat blue?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Thanks for coming through at important moments like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

845495

 

No comments: