Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Not playing around

If we're going to win, it'll take all of us.
‌‌‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Democratic Values is dedicated to supporting candidates who stand strong on their Democratic principles and stand up to the MAGA far-right extremists tearing apart our country. If you really want to receive only our most urgent emails, click here. If you'd like to stop receiving these messages, you may unsubscribe.

Democratic Values

Jason,

A few moments from now, I'll ask you to split a contribution between my reelection campaign and Democratic Values. We're just days away from our end-of-quarter fundraising deadline, and I need your help. But before I ask, I want to make something clear:

I want to tell you how thankful I am that you're part of this grassroots team.

Your donations allow me to stay focused on what really matters—fighting for Montanans and rural communities across the country. Thanks in part to this people-powered team, we've been able to invest in infrastructure, lower costs for families, and protect our public lands for the next generation.

But there is still more to do. The deck is still stacked against working families. And instead of trying to fix these problems, national politicians are busy playing political games. Well, I'm not playing around when it comes to helping people, and that's why I'm running for reelection.

I'm Mitch McConnell's top target and if we're going to win, it'll take all of us working together.

So even though asking for money is my least favorite part of the job, I'm doing it because I need your help to win this race. Can I count on you to split a donation between my campaign and Democratic Values ahead of the end-of-quarter FEC deadline and keep me in the Senate delivering for Montana?

If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation split between Jon Tester and Democratic Values will go through immediately:

$5 »
$10 »
$25 »
$50 »
$75 »
$100 »

Whether you donate, sign petitions, or read these emails, you help make all of this possible.

Thank you,

Jon

Paid for by Democratic Values PAC
CONTRIBUTE »

Democratic Values PAC
PO Box 15320
Washington, DC 20003
United States

If you wish to donate by check, please make a check payable to "Democratic Values PAC" and mail it to PO BOX 15320 WASHINGTON, DC 20003

If you would like to receive only our most important emails, click here. If you no longer wish to receive emails please unsubscribe.

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: