Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Three things I need you to know

Jacky Rosen

Jason, I don’t have much time, but there are three things I need you to know about the GOP’s plans to regain control in 2024:

1.) Donald Trump has been rallying his base here in Nevada because experts predict that Nevada could deliver White House and Senate control to Republicans in 2024. And just this week, he returned to Las Vegas for a campaign rally and won Nevada’s GOP caucus by a landslide.

2.) Mitch McConnell only needs to regain two seats to take back the Senate – and he personally recruited Sam Brown to defeat me.

3.) Sam Brown is an anti-choice extremist who is being funded by MAGA billionaires and shady dark money groups like the Koch network. And if that wasn't bad enough, he just set a new GOP fundraising record against me!

With Trump and the GOP determined to flip Nevada red, I need your urgent grassroots support to fight back. But right now, I’m still very short of my $50,000 midnight goal.

Will you please give $10 or more now, split between my campaign and Forward Blue, to help me defend my seat and our Senate majority? We need to show Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, and Sam Brown that Nevada wants to stay BLUE.

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Thank you so much,

Jacky Rosen

 

 



 

 

 

No comments: